1 Day Nairobi to Hell’s Gate National Park Safari
Hells Gate National park is the only park in Kenya where you can drive ,walk, do some cycling and rock climbing within the park The park provides a variety of wildlife, unusual flora and many species of birds.
Leave Nairobi very early in the morning and drive to Hell’s Gate National Park.
Hells Gate National park is the only park in Kenya where you can drive ,walk, do some cycling and rock climbing within the park The park provides a variety of wildlife, unusual flora and many species of birds and is one of the only two Kenyan Parks where climbing, walking and biking are allowed.
The park has historically been an important home for the rare lammergeyer vultures. over 103 species of birds have been recorded in this park, including vultures, Verreaux’s Eagles
Main Quote Includes:
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as specified on the Itinerary
- All Safari Game Drives
- Services of an English / French / Spanish professional and Experienced Safari Driver guide.
- Vehicle & Driver guide’s Park Entry Fees Included in the Package
- Pick up and drop off points before and after Safari
- Complimentary 1 Liter of water Per person per day
- Taxes & Levies included in the Package.
- Emergency Air Evacuation by Flying Doctors (EXCLUDES Hospitalization & Medical Bills)
- Either Your OWN Private Toyota Land Cruiser 4*4 OR Tour Van as agreed Upon.
Main Quote Excludes:
- Nairobi Accommodation NOT included in the Package
- Visa Fees
- Extra activities (Hot Air Balloon Ride, Boat Ride & Masai Village)
- Tips for your Professional & Experienced Safari Driver Guide NOT included in the Package
- Local and International Flights tickets NOT Included in the Package
- Your Medical & Travel Insurance NOT included in the Package.
- Laundry and items of Personal nature i.e drinks, Telephone calls e.t.c.