For those with larger travel budgets who wish to cover plenty of ground on their safari, charter helicopters are available. A helicopter is a perfect way to access remote areas quickly and easily, without need for landing strips or clearances. Some of the ranches in Laikipia can arrange ‘heli-camping’ in which a helicopter is used to transport guests to remote destinations where a luxury camp awaits. This is also an out of this world way to see the local landscapes and wildlife.
Main Quote Includes:
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as specified on the Itinerary
- All Safari Game Drives
- Services of an English / French / Spanish professional and Experienced Safari Driver guide.
- Vehicle & Driver guide’s Park Entry Fees Included in the Package
- Pick up and drop off points before and after Safari
- Complimentary 1 Liter of water Per person per day
- Taxes & Levies included in the Package.
- Emergency Air Evacuation by Flying Doctors (EXCLUDES Hospitalization & Medical Bills)
- Either Your OWN Private Toyota Land Cruiser 4*4 OR Tour Van as agreed Upon.
Main Quote Excludes:
- Nairobi Accommodation NOT included in the Package
- Visa Fees
- Extra activities (Hot Air Balloon Ride, Boat Ride & Masai Village)
- Tips for your Professional & Experienced Safari Driver Guide NOT included in the Package
- Local and International Flights tickets NOT Included in the Package
- Your Medical & Travel Insurance NOT included in the Package.
- Laundry and items of Personal nature i.e drinks, Telephone calls e.t.c.