The Masai Mara is Kenya’s most popular safari destination. This reserve is home to 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles and over 400 birds species have been recorded. The Masai Mara can be visited by road or by air from both Mombasa or Nairobi
Itinerary at Glance
- Day 1 : Nairobi to Masai Mara
- Day 2 : Masai Mara to Nairobi
Detail Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Leave Nairobi in the morning and drive to Masai Marai via the scenic Great Rift Valley arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight your pre-booked Safari Camp or Lodge.
Day 2 : Masai Mara to Nairobi
Early morning game drive before breakfast. After breakfast check out and drive to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon
Overnight at any of the following accommodation (Safari Camps and Lodges) in Masai Mara Reserve
- Mara Sidai Camp
- Mara Rhino Camp
- Masai Mara Manyatta Camp
Main Quote Includes:
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as specified on the Itinerary
- All Safari Game Drives
- Services of an English / French / Spanish professional and Experienced Safari Driver guide.
- Vehicle & Driver guide’s Park Entry Fees Included in the Package
- Pick up and drop off points before and after Safari
- Complimentary 1 Liter of water Per person per day
- Taxes & Levies included in the Package.
- Emergency Air Evacuation by Flying Doctors (EXCLUDES Hospitalization & Medical Bills)
- Either Your OWN Private Toyota Land Cruiser 4*4 OR Tour Van as agreed Upon.
Main Quote Excludes:
- Nairobi Accommodation NOT included in the Package
- Visa Fees
- Extra activities (Hot Air Balloon Ride, Boat Ride & Masai Village)
- Tips for your Professional & Experienced Safari Driver Guide NOT included in the Package
- Local and International Flights tickets NOT Included in the Package
- Your Medical & Travel Insurance NOT included in the Package.
- Laundry and items of Personal nature i.e drinks, Telephone calls e.t.c.